7.10.2009

iPhone Camera Love

It's all the rage now, with sites and blogs and photo groups dedicated to the iPhone camera. What's not to love about it, with all the photo apps available (some of my favorites CameraBag, CropForFree, TiltShift) you can do some pretty amazing stuff for a camera phone. It's a craze along the lines of the plastic toy cameras like the Holga. I've had mine for several years, and have had a lot of fun shooting with it, and it keeps you shooting. Nothing wrong with that...

It's always ready...

I've taken quick shots when on the road, here's one from Memphis' Beale Street...



or quick Holga type images of the kids...



Sunsets in Carolina...



or to remember a favorite dive restaurant in Dania, FL



or random pics before you have to get the "real" cameras out for coverage



Anyway, you get the point...It's fun and addictive, my brother got me hooked today on a flickr group called iPhone 365 which you take and upload one image a day from your iPhone for a year...day 1 and I'm hooked...

Here's to a fun year with the iPhone, my fun camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment